Pilates and Franklin Method: Maya Aubrey can offer these invaluable tools to help you meet your optimum health at Santa Fe’s largest Pilates Studio, PilateZone.
I want to give you the tools of:
- good biomechanics and body awareness (Franklin Method)
- strength and flexibility with time tested exercises (Pilates Method)
- to help you get back on track and in control of your health.
How would you like to reverse the aging process?
Here’s the plan:
Come take private or group classes at my Pilates Studio (PILATEZONE) in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our staff is top notch and certified.
Stay connected on line with monthly videos featuring Pilates, Franklin Method, Yoga, nutrition and more. Sign up for the newsletter at the top of this page.
I’m here to motivate and inspire you, giving you the tools you need to be as great as you can be.
Pilates is an exercise system designed to develop the body uniformly, correct posture, restore vitality, invigorate the mind and elevate the spirit.
The Franklin Method provides a unique synthesis between imagery and movement, anatomy and thought. The goal is to empower the student to notice patterns and create new awareness via the nervous system.
We’re here to help.
My goal is to help students achieve maximum health, which will include core strength, flexibility and more joy through movement and awareness.
The Best of Both Worlds
For decades people from all walks of life have benefited from Pilates. The Franklin Method is the movement of the future, which will improve the “shelf life” of your body.
- Injured and wanting to get out of and stay out of pain?
- bored with your current exercise routine?
- just starting out?
- looking for that edge over the competition?
- wanting to learn how to improve the shelf life of your body?
The genius of the Pilates Method of exercise combined with learning how imagery and understanding how the body is designed to work through the Franklin Method can make the difference.